Ortika Polska Sp. z o.o. deals with all frozen foods business and renders IT services to the entire Hortex Group. Frozen foods and concentrates production as well as frozen foods sales on the Polish market and to CEE countries are handled by its subsidiary, Polski Ogród Sp. z o.o., while the Russian market is the domain of its second subsidiary, Ortika Frozen Foods.
Hortex Sp.z o.o., Ortika Polska sp.z o.o. and Ren Sp.z o.o. have about 1,400 employees. During periods of increased purchasing and processing of fruit and vegetables (July–December) seasonal workers join the team.
To ensure ultimate efficiency the production is concentrated in three specialized, cutting-edge processing plants. Juices are made in the plant in Przysucha near Radom, while frozen foods are produced in Ryki and Skierniewice.
We also pay attention to the distribution and availability of our products, because we want to be as close to our consumers as possible. Consequently, our products can be purchased in all types of shops selling groceries.
Such wide distribution is facilitated by:
- cooperation with specialized distributors active in the whole country and leading retail chains
- our own sales force team comprising three channels of sales
- traditional retail (retail outlets)
- modern sales (supermarket and hypermarket chains)
- Horeca market (professional gastronomic market — restaurants, bars, cafeterias, etc.).